quarta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2014

Carta ao Maestro - Patrícia Marques


 Dear Maestro of the four quartets,
 In my beginning is my end. I am here or there or elsewhere is my beginning.
 All is always now. Desire is movement and love is unmoving. The poetry does not matter and wisdom is of humility. Humility is endless.
   I see between two worlds streets I never thought I should revisit. The river is within us, the sea is all about us and between two waves of the sea, a distant shore. That is where we/I start.
  We die with the dying and we are born with the dead. Life is a pattern of timeless moments: every moment is new and shocking. Love is the unfamiliar name and that is where we start from. We descend lower into the world of perpetual solitude an abstraction. Shall we follow into our first world? The turning world?
 At the still point of the turning world, time past and time future allow but a little consciousness. All time is unredeemable. There is a time for building and a time for living but, as we grow older, the world becomes stranger. As one becomes older, the past has another pattern and ceases to be a mere pattern. The future is a faded song and the time of death is every moment - the moment in and out of time.
  Only through time is time conquered.
 There is yet faith. There is only the trying, so each venture is a new beginning. We must go through the way in which we are not. There is no end but only addition. The future is a faded song and the right action is freedom.
 All shall be well because we have gone on trying. The end is where we start from.

 My dear maestro, in my end is my beginning.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário